Easy Lunchbox Chicken Wraps
- 1 lb chicken breasts cooked
- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- cheese slices
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
preheat oven to what the tube says & unwrap rolls
place chicken on rolls with cheese & roll up.
cook according to directions & serve
You'll also love
- Blazing Buffalo Breast 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jeffs Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta with Salmon cream sauce 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Oven Baked Chicken Breast 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Picnic Pinwheels 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chorizo and Peppers Wraps 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Jalapeno Tortilla Chicken Wraps 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Pigs in a Blanket 2.5/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.