- 1 Sheed Puff Pasty
- 1 Roll Sausage Meat
- 2T Sage
- optional 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400'
If you desire to add the onion, brown it in olive oil. Add to the sausage meat and Sage. Mix well
Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Cut into 2 long strips.
Place sausage meat evenly onto each strip then roll the pastry over to wrap the meat. Cut into desired lengths then place seam-side down on a cookie sheet. Brush on egg mixture and bake 25 minutes
These can be served as an appetizer, snack or main dish depending on how small or large you make them. You can also make extra and freeze them before cooking them.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!