The secret to cooking hard-boiled eggs in bulk and what to do with them
If you've always hard-boiled eggs in a pot of water, it's time to discover an amazing new method! Plus some recipe ideas to use them in...
Here's the secret to cooking hard-boiled eggs in large quantities...
Preheat your oven, then place a wet towel on the rack and place the eggs on it without letting them touch each other. Bake for 30 minutes at 320 °F. To make peeling easier, simply place them in a bowl of cold water first. You can also bake your eggs in muffin tins for 30 minutes, which makes them simpler to arrange. Then use your batch of hard-boiled eggs in these classic recipes.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!