Omelette with jam
- 8 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon rum
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
For 4 people: Whisk 8 eggs in a bowl, with 3 tablespoons sugar and (optional) 1 tablespoon rum flavoring.
In a large nonstick skillet if possible, or in a regular pan with a little oil: simply make your omelet.
Let cool and then spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of jam of your choice and fold. That and it's always good
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!