Delcious Avocado and bacon feta stuffed omelette
An omelette with a huge filling of delight for every bite
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- half avocado( ripe)
- bacon 3-4 pieces cooked and drying
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 tblspoon butter
- pepper and salt a dash
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
first take the eggs and mix them up while the pan is heating up make sure that you add a tablespoon of butter as well to coat the pan
take the eggs and put them in the pan, allow them to cook on the one side and when ready to flip.. put sliced up avacado feta cheese and bacon which you can cut up into the center
serve with salt pepper and top with more feat if you like or hotsauce or salsa and sour cream
grassfed is great.. good for low carb lovers and paleo eaters a like
You'll also love
- Baked Chicken 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Sunday Soup 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Steak & Bleu Cheese Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hot Cheese Bread 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chive Breakfast Tofu 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Super Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushroom Recipe - Joe's... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Kronk's Spinach Puffs (inspired by... 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!