Quick French Toast
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- 4 thick slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Whisk milk, eggs and cinnamon together until blended.
Soak bred in mixture until it is all absorbed by the bread.
Fry bread in a pan with oil until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Donas Amélias 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy French Toast 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Egg in the Hole 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Perfect French Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Review this recipe