Quick French Toast
- 4 thick slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Whisk milk, eggs and cinnamon together until blended.
Soak bred in mixture until it is all absorbed by the bread.
Fry bread in a pan with oil until golden brown.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Cinnamon French toast 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Parmesan Hash Brown Cups 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Oatmeal Bars 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Swedish Rice Pudding 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Family Breakfast 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Big momma cinnamon roll 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- NIGHT BEFORE FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Perfect French Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!