How to make French toast without vanilla - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated French toast without vanilla recipes
Cinnamon French toastYUM!Food Porn
Cinnamon French toast. Discover our recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 slices bread
- 2 tablespoon butter it margarine
- Maple syrup
- Mixing bowl
- Frying pan
10 French toast recipes that totally hit the spot
Milk, bread and egg is all you need for your basic French toast recipe, but you should try dressing it up in these 10 TUMMY-COMFORTING ways!
Basic French toast
Basic French toast. Discover our recipe
- 6 eggs
- powered sugar
17 crowd-pleasing recipes that start with a loaf of bread
There's nothing wrong with good old bread and butter but you could also reinvent your favorite staple into something quite spectacular...
How To Make French ToastRecipewe ♡
This is a great recipe using leftover bread to make amazing French toast
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 8 thick pieces of stale sliced bread
- Maple syrup
Healthy French Toast
This recipe is a healthy alternative to the more classic French toast because it uses olive oil instead of butter
- Sliced Bread
30 Ways to Up Your Breakfast Game
Breakfast is the most important meal! Make sure every day gets off to an amazing start with these 30 great ways to up your breakfast game.
Light French Toast
Serve with syrup!
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 10 slices of french bread slices
- icing sugar
Quick French Toast
Whisk milk, eggs and cinnamon together until blended
- 4 thick slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp oil
Perfect French Toast
beat egg milk or water and cinnamon together in contaner
- 1 egg
- water or milk
- butter for cooking