How to make French toast without vanilla - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated French toast without vanilla recipes
Cinnamon French toastYUM!Food Porn
Cinnamon French toast. Discover our recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 slices bread
- 2 tablespoon butter it margarine
- Maple syrup
- Mixing bowl
- Frying pan
10 French toast recipes that totally hit the spot
Milk, bread and egg is all you need for your basic French toast recipe, but you should try dressing it up in these 10 TUMMY-COMFORTING ways!
Basic French toast
Basic French toast. Discover our recipe
- 6 eggs
- powered sugar
17 crowd-pleasing recipes that start with a loaf of bread
There's nothing wrong with good old bread and butter but you could also reinvent your favorite staple into something quite spectacular...
Healthy French Toast
This recipe is a healthy alternative to the more classic French toast because it uses olive oil instead of butter
- Sliced Bread
How To Make French ToastRecipewe ♡
This is a great recipe using leftover bread to make amazing French toast
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 8 thick pieces of stale sliced bread
- Maple syrup
30 Ways to Up Your Breakfast Game
Breakfast is the most important meal! Make sure every day gets off to an amazing start with these 30 great ways to up your breakfast game.
Light French Toast
Serve with syrup!
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 10 slices of french bread slices
- icing sugar
Quick French Toast
Whisk milk, eggs and cinnamon together until blended
- 4 thick slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp oil
Perfect French Toast
beat egg milk or water and cinnamon together in contaner
- 1 egg
- water or milk
- butter for cooking