How to make French toast without vanilla - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated French toast without vanilla recipes
Cinnamon French toastYUM!Food Porn
Cinnamon French toast. Discover our recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 slices bread
- 2 tablespoon butter it margarine
- Maple syrup
- Mixing bowl
- Frying pan
10 French toast recipes that totally hit the spot
Milk, bread and egg is all you need for your basic French toast recipe, but you should try dressing it up in these 10 TUMMY-COMFORTING ways!
Basic French toast
Basic French toast. Discover our recipe
- 6 eggs
- powered sugar
17 crowd-pleasing recipes that start with a loaf of bread
There's nothing wrong with good old bread and butter but you could also reinvent your favorite staple into something quite spectacular...
Healthy French Toast
This recipe is a healthy alternative to the more classic French toast because it uses olive oil instead of butter
- Sliced Bread
How To Make French ToastRecipewe ♡
This is a great recipe using leftover bread to make amazing French toast
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 8 thick pieces of stale sliced bread
- Maple syrup
30 Ways to Up Your Breakfast Game
Breakfast is the most important meal! Make sure every day gets off to an amazing start with these 30 great ways to up your breakfast game.
Light French Toast
Serve with syrup!
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 10 slices of french bread slices
- icing sugar
Quick French Toast
Whisk milk, eggs and cinnamon together until blended
- 4 thick slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp oil
Perfect French Toast
beat egg milk or water and cinnamon together in contaner
- 1 egg
- water or milk
- butter for cooking