Red Velvet Puppy Chow
- 5 C. Rice Chex cereal
- 3/4 C. white chocolate melts or chips
- 1/4 C. chocolate melts or chips
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 C. Red Velvet Cake mix
- 1/2 C. powdered sugar
- Valentines colored M&M's or other candies
- Heart sprinkles for extra decoration and cute-ness
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Measure out Rice Chex cereal and place into a large bowl.
Place cake mix and powdered sugar into a large plastic bag or tupperware with a lid.
Melt chocolates together in the microwave or on the stove top. Careful not to burn and stir until smooth.
Stir in cream cheese and milk (the chocolate will get thicker, but it's okay)
Pour chocolate over Rice Chex cereal and stir until coated.
Dump cereal into the bag or tupperware with powdered sugar and cake mix. Shake, shake, shake until coated.
Dump onto a cookie sheet and let cool.
Mix with extra colorful candies and serve!
Because of the cream cheese, keep in the fridge if you won't be eating them that day. You can also omit the cream cheese all together if you wish...if you do that, you don't need the milk either!
You'll also love
- Mullu Murukku (Spicy Snack). 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Bible Studies Triple Treat Brownie... 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry and Chocolate Muffins 3.8/5 (114 Votes)
- GG's Red Velvet Cake 2.2/5 (50 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe