Blueberry and Chocolate Muffins
By Lili , blog La cuisine de Lili
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup of blueberries
- generous 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3 1/4 tbsp sugar
- scant 1 cup of milk
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- Sugar pearls
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 ° F preferably convection.
Melt the butter in the microwave. Sift flour and baking powder. Add the salt and sugar. Mix.
Cut your chocolate in large nuggets.
Drain blueberries if frozen or in syrup.
Whisk the egg and milk. Add butter to the mix. Stir. Pour the final mixture into the bowl. Gently stir with the wooden spoon, do not stir too long or beat the batter (it will become too thick).
Add blueberries and chocolate chips. Stir gently.
Oil you muffin pan. Fill in each muffin 3/4 of the way up using the tablespoon.
Sprinkle with pearl sugar.
Bake 25 min. Continue cooking 1 minute more, depending on your oven, you don't want it to brown too quickly.
Remove from the oven and let stand 1 minute. Turn out. Enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees