Cranberry Orange Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup bran
- 2 cups flour & dash of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce (drained)
- 1 grated rind of orange
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Mix all ingredients but cranberry and orange well with a mixer. Then add cranberry and orange mix by hand. Scoop into lined muffin tin and bake for 25 mins.
You'll also love
- PB & J Cheesecake 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortbread Protein... 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Muffins 2.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Quinoa Pancakes 3.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Egg casserole with tomato 4/5 (3 Votes)
- VEGGIE PIZZA 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Hot Dish 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Chocolate Cranberry Almond Butter 3/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!