Cream Cheese Muffins
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Brick of Cream Cheese (8oz.)
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Chocolate Chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Mix cake mix as directed on box.
Mix cream cheese, sugar and egg together.
Fill muffin liners with cake batter and cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Clementine and filo dessert 4/5 (11 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING - Microwave... 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Spaghetti pie (freezer recipe) 3.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cake 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Nana's Bisquick Pizza Bake 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Oats or Peanut Butter Cookies 3.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Light Spice Chicken Enchiladas 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Microwave cake 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.