Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 slices crumbled White bread
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup dried mushrooms (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a meatloaf pan or casserole dish.
Mix all ingredients together accept for the cream of mushroom soup and the dried mushrooms.
Mix cream of mushroom soup with the dried mushrooms. (Step optional)
Place the meatloaf mixture into the greased pan and then spread the cream of mushroom soup over the meatloaf mixture.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 /12 hours.
You'll also love
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken 3.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Ham Bone Soup 3.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Tuna Fish Casserole 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 3.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Brocoli Casserole 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Homemade Skyline Chili 3.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Teriyaki Don 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms 2.9/5 (122 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.