Salt and Pepper Shrimp
- •1 to 2 lb shrimp
- •3 cup oil for frying
- •1 cup all purpose flour
- •1/2 tsp salt
- •1/2 tsp sugar
- •1/2 tsp black pepper
- •1/2 tsp white pepper
- •1/4 tsp garlic powder
- •1/2 cup sliced jalapenos
- •1/2 cup chopped green onions
Level of difficulty Easy
1.Coat the shrimp in flour and dust off excess flour.
2.Heat oil in a pan on high heat.
3.Deep fry the shrimp until it starts to ooze out. Remove and place on paper towel.
4.In another pan, add the shrimp infuzed oil you used to fry the shrimp.
5.Add the jalapeno and green onion and fry for a few seconds.
6.Add the dried spices.
7.Add the shrimp and toss quickly.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.