- 6 Peppers
- 1 cup rice
- 1 pack ground beef
- 3 cups of water
- 1 can tomatoes sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
cut top of peppers off and remove non eatable parts. chop the top of the peppers to use in the pan. in a pan add oil and heat add chopped garlic, chopped pepper, onion, spice with mint, salt, paprika, saute until tender.
add ground beef, some tomato sauce and cook until almost cooked and add rice cook for about 2 minutes then add water.
take bottom of peppers and stab to allow water to go through. place peppers in casserole dish stuff with mixture and add some sauce on top
any pepper is fine and season to taste.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Brocoli Casserole 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
- MARIANA SAUCE 3.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce - Canned 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Homemade Skyline Chili 3.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Iced Melon Soup with Mint Oil and... 3.3/5 (219 Votes)
- Capsicum (Green pepper) - Tamarind... 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Beef Teriyaki Don 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!