Stuffed Green Peppers
- 1 c. uncooked rice
- 1 lb. beef
- 1 (26 oz.) sauce
- Italian seasoned
- 6 peppers
- 1 c. mozz. cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Cook rice as directed.
Cook beef w/ spices if desired. Drain off fat, stir in 2 cups of sauce n add rice.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise, discard seeds n white membranes. Place in 7x11 roasting pan.
Spoon beef mix into shells. Pour remaining sauce over filled peppers. Cover.
Bake @ 400 deg. for 45 mins. Top w/ cheese, let stand to melt cheese, ~5 mins.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (417 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.3/5 (166 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 3.4/5 (122 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!