Easy Weeknight Chicken Casserole
Quick and Easy
- Skinless boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 10 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 Box Dry Stuffing
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken completely and dice
Mix chicken, soup, and sour cream in a casserole dish. Top with dry stuffing.
Bake on 350 degrees for 30 Minutes
You'll also love
- Sweet Chicken Nuggets 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Crockpot Barbecue Pork Ribs 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Bihari Rolls 3.5/5 (15 Votes)
- salmon with vegetables bake 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Tomato, Basil and Cheese Baked... 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Six Layer Dinner 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Teriyaki Sesame Chicken 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Parmesean crusted chicken 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.