- 1 Pkg Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Small Chopped Onion
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 Pkg Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 Cans Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Mix Together and shape into balls. Bake at 350 for 30 to 45 minutes on tray in oven.
Prepare gravy per instructions. Add soup and mix until smooth. Pour over meatballs and cook 30 minutes on low heat.
Cook Noodles as directed on package. Serve meatballs and sauce over noodles.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (458 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (347 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.8/5 (174 Votes)
- Blue Burger 4.7/5 (75 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (104 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.