Granny's Meatball Surprise
Cream of mushroom
- 1 bag of Precooked meatballs
- 1 small bag of rice
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bring 3 cups of rice to a boil
Cook meatballs on low heat (add 1 cup of water)
When done, drain rice and meatballs separately. Add cream of mushroom soup to meatballs and cook until a gravy forms.
Serve rice on plate with meatball soup on top
You'll also love
- Honey - Berrie Milkshake 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy 5 Ingredient Salad Dressing 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Hamburger Stroganoff 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Chipped Beef Gravy 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Meat Balls 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Gravy ( for my children) 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Lean Meatballs 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Pasta 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.