This recipe tastes so good and has wonderful flavor and taste!
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1/2 chopped onion (or use onion powder to taste)
- 1 garlic clove or 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 chopped mushrooms ( or more if you would like)
- 2 T. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 C. sour cream.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Drain fat. Stir in flour until smooth. Add salt, pepper, paprika and soup. Simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 C. sour cream. Sometimes I add a little water to make it less thick and also to help extend the servings. Serve over cooked noodles or rice.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (353 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (213 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (264 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- Blue Burger 4.7/5 (76 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Cream 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.