This recipe tastes so good and has wonderful flavor and taste!
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- 1 lb. hamburger, 1/2 chopped onion (or use onion powder to taste), 1 garlic clove or 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, 6 chopped mushrooms ( or more if you would like), 2 T. flour, 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 1/4 tsp. paprika, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 C. sour cream.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Drain fat. Stir in flour until smooth. Add salt, pepper, paprika and soup. Simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 C. sour cream. Sometimes I add a little water to make it less thick and also to help extend the servings. Serve over cooked noodles or rice.
You'll also love
- Chipped Beef Gravy 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Meat Balls 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Onion Mix Taco Salad 3.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken with Shiitake Mushrooms 3.4/5 (93 Votes)
- FRENCH ONION SOUP 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Sara's Good Sauce Pork 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Penne with Vodka Sauce 2.8/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe