This recipe tastes so good and has wonderful flavor and taste!
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1/2 chopped onion (or use onion powder to taste)
- 1 garlic clove or 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 chopped mushrooms ( or more if you would like)
- 2 T. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 C. sour cream.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Drain fat. Stir in flour until smooth. Add salt, pepper, paprika and soup. Simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 C. sour cream. Sometimes I add a little water to make it less thick and also to help extend the servings. Serve over cooked noodles or rice.
You'll also love
- Granny's Meatball Surprise 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Korean Style Garlic Chicken Wings 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Chipped Beef Gravy 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Balsamic Mushrooms Salad 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Pasta 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Dunnett Style Homemade Pizza 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- FRENCH ONION SOUP 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.