Penne with Vodka Sauce
By Tam Tam
- 1 onion
- 1 can of tomato pulp
- 3/4 - 1 1/4 cups of vodka
- 1- 2 small containers of sour cream
- grated parmesan
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 13mins
Cost Average budget
Saute the chopped onion and finely chopped parsley.
Add 1 can of tomato pulp and cook a few minutes.
Add vodka (to taste) and cook for another few minutes.
Add the sour cream and grated Parmesan to sauce.
Cook pasta, drain and add sauce.
Add a little more grated cheese before serving.
You'll also love
- Bacon wraps 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chinese Cabbage 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Spaghetti 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Turkey with Cider flavored Hunter... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Indian mustard chicken 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Pasta E Fagioli 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Zucchini 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Thick and Moist Banana Bread 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tired of not knowing the best way to chop onion? Our video shows you the easiest way to cut an onion. Master this technique and you'll never shed another tear while chopping onions!