By Maggie Sian
Garlicky parmesan crusted dinner rolls
Rate this recipe 3/5 (3 Votes)
- 1 loaf of frozen bread dough thawed
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350°
Spray a 8" round cake pan with pan spray.
In a medium bowl mix parmesan cheese garlic powder and parsley together.
Cut thawed bread dough into 24 pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball.
Dip each piece into melted butter then lightly into the cheese mixture.
Place into pan.
Place plastic wrap over rolls and pan securing.
Set in a warm place to let rise for about 20 mins.
You'll also love
- Crispy Coated Scallops 3/5 (13 Votes)
- DRUNKEN MONKEY BREAD 2.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe