Green Goddess Salad: Zucchini, Avocado, Fava Beans And Arugula With Easy Citrus Olive Oil Dressing
A salad bursting with healthy, delicious ingredients that combine perfectly and make this recipe a definite must for when you need to get your greens!
© Silvia Santucci
- 2 zucchini
- 1 2/3 cup fava beans
- 1 liter of mineral water
- 2 avocados
- 6 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Start by thoroughly washing the zucchini and slicing them into thin, long slices with a vegetable peeler or mandoline to make them look like papardelle.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.