Green Goddess Salad: Zucchini, Avocado, Fava Beans And Arugula With Easy Citrus Olive Oil Dressing
By Stephanie Holmes, 11/16/2018
© Silvia Santucci
Boil 1/2 liter of water, and add the beans. Boil for 15 minutes and drain.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.