Recipes for pull apart bread - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Pull apart bread recipes
Parmesan & Garlic Pull-Apart BreadYUM!Food Porn
By arwarren, Pinterest
Garlic and cheese make everything better
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/3 cups barely warm water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose (or bread) flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Sweet Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
You'll be looking for any excuse to nibble at this cinnamon bread loaf once you taste it! Recipe here
- 2 cans (340 g each) refrigerated country biscuits
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 melted cup butter
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
By Maggie Sian
Garlicky parmesan crusted dinner rolls
- 1 loaf of frozen bread dough thawed
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
Christmas Treat: Monkey Bread
Very delicious treat never lasts long!
- 3 x 12oz packages of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- maraschino cherries if desired
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!