Recipes for pull apart bread - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Pull apart bread recipes
Parmesan & Garlic Pull-Apart BreadYUM!Food Porn
By arwarren, Pinterest
Garlic and cheese make everything better
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/3 cups barely warm water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose (or bread) flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Sweet Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
You'll be looking for any excuse to nibble at this cinnamon bread loaf once you taste it! Recipe here
- 2 cans (340 g each) refrigerated country biscuits
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 melted cup butter
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
By Maggie Sian
Garlicky parmesan crusted dinner rolls
- 1 loaf of frozen bread dough thawed
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
Christmas Treat: Monkey Bread
Very delicious treat never lasts long!
- 3 x 12oz packages of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- maraschino cherries if desired