Parmesan bread recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Parmesan bread recipes
Parmesan & Garlic Pull-Apart BreadYUM!Food Porn
By arwarren, Pinterest
Garlic and cheese make everything better
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/3 cups barely warm water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose (or bread) flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
: Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup 2 percent milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese