How to make Parmesan cauliflower croquettes
We love these delicious Parmesan cauliflower croquettes, and we know your kids will too! They're a great way to sneak some extra veggies into their diet! Follow our step by step recipe to find out how to make them.
1/11 View slideshow
To make about a dozen tater tots:
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (Swiss, Cheddar etc.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 bunch of fresh chives
- Olive oil
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss How to make jelly donuts from scratch...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article