- 14 oz ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Garlic (4-5 cloves)
- Olive oil
- Salt / pepper (moderate amount)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Place ground meat in a large bowl, add the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese, mix vigorously.
Chop garlic and parsley, and add the meat. Break the eggs and incorporate them into the mixture (eggs are used here to "bond" the mixture so they do not fall apart in the next step)
Divide the mixture in small balls the size of a walnuts, then place them on a platter.
Pour olive oil in a pan, fry the meatballs ... Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Linguine With Bacon And Broccoli 3.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Root Beer Meat Lumps 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Carrots Peabody 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Blue cheese crackers 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Mushrooms for Easter 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Zucchini Caviar and Parmesan Cream 3.9/5 (89 Votes)
- Cheesed Up Meat Loaf 3.5/5 (282 Votes)
- Farmhouse Sicilian Pasta With... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)