Root Beer Meat Lumps
These aren't your mama's meat lumps!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 12 ounces FRESH root beer
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Slop the beef and crumbs together and form into desired lump like shape.
Bake those lumps at 350 until WELL DONE. Make sure they retain that lump shape, or you'll be sorry later.
Salt and plop those brown lumps into a crock pot full of hot root beer.
When your house smells like kettle corn, pop them lumps out of that pot and into your mouth! BE CAREFUL! DON'T burn yourself! It is NOT my fault and I will NOT be held responsible for YOUR bad decisions!
Put tooth picks into your Root Beer Meat Lumps with little flags on them, and it'll be like a sweet little angel of a tiny mountain climber scaled mount meat and claimed it for heaven! Fun idea but it doesn't affect the flavor!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture