Mushrooms for Easter
By Chef Christophe
- 2 1/4 pounds of mushrooms
- 1 -2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 2 slices of stale or day old bread
- flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into quarters
- Peel and chop the shallot
- chop parsley
- Cut the bread into crumbs (or toss into food processor).
- Sauté mushrooms in olive oil, then add the chopped shallot.
- Reduce heat, add bread crumbs, thyme and salt and pepper.
- Mushrooms should be coated with bread crumbs.
- Add the chopped parsley and serve immediately!
You'll also love
- My father's Garlic Soup 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Maxx O' Pumpkin 3.6/5 (201 Votes)
- Canned Hot Peppers 3.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Jiffy Rolls 3.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Mushroom Bruschetta 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- French toast 3.2/5 (204 Votes)
- Bulgur or Cracked Wheat Salad 3.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 2.9/5 (285 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!