Easter sides: the best things to serve with lamb
Now that you've decided on eating lamb instead of ham this Easter, what should you serve with it? Check out these 10 beautiful side dishes to serve with lamb.
Risotto with spring peas and pesto
How about a beautiful risotto with fresh peas and homemade parsley pesto?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.