Zucchini gratin with goat cheese and honey
Rate this recipe 3/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 pound zucchini
- sour cream
- 10 small slices fresh goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cooked zucchini in boiling water in a bowl combine the zucchini with salt, pepper and sour cream.
Take an oven proof dish and butter, place a layer of zucchini. Then the goat cheese, and cover with zucchini, put in oven for 30 minutes! Before sitting down to eat, drizzle honey on it!
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Potatoes au gratin surprise 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pan-fried Zucchini Cake 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Christmas Couscous 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Best Punjabi Rajma recipie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Marinated Seared Tuna 3/5 (307 Votes)
- Sautéed zucchini with Cheese 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Review this recipe