Our easy gratin - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: scalloped beef, cheesy scalloped potatoes, easy quick scalloped potatoes, scalloped potatoes without cheese, healthy potato gratin, gratin without cream, easy potato gratin
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy gratin recipes
Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese Sauce
Preheat Oven to 350F Prepare the bolognese sauce: saute the chopped onions in oil then add the ground meat
- 1 large cauliflower
- For the white sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper
- For the bolognese sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 onions
- 1 small can of diced tomatoes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Red wine and cheese: friends or foes?
Do red wine and cheese pair well together? Find out the best pairings at Gourmandize.
Potato gratin with bacon and ham
Preheat oven to 300 ° Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into slices
- 3 lbs potatoes with firm flesh
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 5 oz bacon
- 3 thick slices of ham
- 1 clove of garlic
All About Foie Gras
learn all about foie gras from its history to our favorite recipes
Potatoes au gratin surprise
Halve the potatoes lengthwise
- 8 Large potatoes per person
- 16 oz of bacon for 4 potatoes
- 2 small cans of cream
- Pieces or grated Gruyere
Mussels au Gratin with Mustard
Rinse the mussels under cold water and ensure that all the shells are tightly closed
- 2 lbs mussels spain
- 1/2 stalk celery
- 1/2 small onion
- 5 cm of chopped leek
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 cup of aged cheese (Cheddar) grated
How to make a rainbow potato in a few easy steps
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for the most beautiful, colorful and delicious potato side dish ever!
Zucchini gratin Provencal
By Sophie , blog Le cahier gourmand de Sophie
- Preheat oven to 410 ° F
- 2 large zucchini
- 6 large tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tbsp white wine
- Grated cheese (such as Comté
- Gruyère or Fontina)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon thyme
Rice Gratin with vegetables
Peel the zucchini (you can leave the skins, but I peel mine because my kids don't like them), cut into cubes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 4-5 tomatoes
- 8 oz (1 cup) of rice
- grated Gruyere
- herbes de provence
Zucchini gratin with goat cheese and honey
Cooked zucchini in boiling water in a bowl combine the zucchini with salt, pepper and sour cream
- 1 pound zucchini
- sour cream
- 10 small slices fresh goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper