The best scalloped beef recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy gratin, cheesy scalloped potatoes, easy quick scalloped potatoes, scalloped potatoes without cheese, healthy potato gratin, gratin without cream, easy potato gratin
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Scalloped beef recipes
Quick Beef Stew
Easy, quick and healthy beef stew
- 1/2 lb Lean Stewing Beef
- 10 Baby Carrots
- 2 Medium Red Potatoes (about 2/3 lb)
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 tablespoons Quick Oats
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
How to make chive mashed potatoes in 10 easy steps
By Pascale Weeks
In this version we take the classic recipe and add freshly chopped chives to give the potatoes a fresh, herby taste.
Skillet Beef and Macaroni
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
prepare macaroni according to package directions but do not add salt
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup reduced sodium tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp hot Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dill seeds
- 1 cup non-fat sour cream
How to make the perfect avocado and shrimp verrine
By Pascale Weeks
Never made a verrine before? Now's your chance!
Spiced Beef cheeks with Carrots and Raisins
By Beatrice Friedmann , blog "Cardomome"
Saute chopped onion in olive oil and set aside
- 4 medium onions, white
- 3 large carrots
- 2 1/4 lbs of beef cheek
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a big piece ginger
- a handful of cilantro
- A handful of raisins
- 1 tsp ras el hanout
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 cloves
- 2 pinches of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chicken stock