The best scalloped beef recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy gratin, cheesy scalloped potatoes, easy quick scalloped potatoes, scalloped potatoes without cheese, healthy potato gratin, gratin without cream, easy potato gratin
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Scalloped beef recipes
Spiced Beef cheeks with Carrots and Raisins
By Beatrice Friedmann , blog "Cardomome"
Saute chopped onion in olive oil and set aside
- 4 medium onions, white
- 3 large carrots
- 2 1/4 lbs of beef cheek
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a big piece ginger
- a handful of cilantro
- A handful of raisins
- 1 tsp ras el hanout
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 cloves
- 2 pinches of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chicken stock
How to make chive mashed potatoes in 10 easy steps
By Pascale Weeks
In this version we take the classic recipe and add freshly chopped chives to give the potatoes a fresh, herby taste.
Quick Beef Stew
Easy, quick and healthy beef stew
- 1/2 lb Lean Stewing Beef
- 10 Baby Carrots
- 2 Medium Red Potatoes (about 2/3 lb)
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 tablespoons Quick Oats
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
How to make the perfect avocado and shrimp verrine
By Pascale Weeks
Never made a verrine before? Now's your chance!
Skillet Beef and Macaroni
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
prepare macaroni according to package directions but do not add salt
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup reduced sodium tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp hot Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dill seeds
- 1 cup non-fat sour cream