We tried pizza-stuffed zucchinis and so should you
These zucchinis stuffed with pizza toppings are all you need to enjoy the taste of your favorite junk food without an ounce of guilt.
1/12 View slideshow
We tried them, and the results are indisputable. These pizza-stuffed zucchinis are delicious! Try them at home with this easy step-by-step recipe.
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss How to make jelly donuts from scratch...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article
chop up first yes.
Commented by Gourmandize Staff