- 12 Prepared Egg Roll Shells
- 36 Slices Pepperoni
- Block Cheese of Choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350.
Line 3 pieces of pepperoni diagonally across each egg roll shell. Slice 1/2 inch slice of cheese and place across meat. Fold corners in and roll closed.
Place on greased baking sheet and cook until crispy and brown.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!