- 12 Prepared Egg Roll Shells
- 36 Slices Pepperoni
- Block Cheese of Choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350.
Line 3 pieces of pepperoni diagonally across each egg roll shell. Slice 1/2 inch slice of cheese and place across meat. Fold corners in and roll closed.
Place on greased baking sheet and cook until crispy and brown.
You'll also love
- Loaf cake 2.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Stuffed tomatoes and sliced... 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Stuffed tomatoes: a superb finger... 2.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Strata 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Pink Punch 2.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Bonnie's magical stuffed mushrooms 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Best Pizza Ever 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!