10 out-of-the-box pizza ideas that are better than delivery
Fold, roll and twist your way to cheesier pastures with these 10 original pizza ideas!
This sun pizza is a perfect, playful variation for summertime.
To make, roll out your pizza crust. Score the crust (without cutting through) to form 8 parts. Make a 2-cm incision in the center of each part, from the outer edge. Spread 1/2 can of tomato paste on the crust, add 2 sliced balls of fresh mozzarella, some tomato slices and pepperoni. Shape the sun "rays" by folding the edges of the crust in (as shown). Bake for 2O to 25 minutes at 350 °F in a hot oven.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!