10 out-of-the-box pizza ideas that are better than delivery
Pizza makes the world go round, so try this creative take that will have you running around in circles for its deliciousness!
Roll a 14-ounce pizza crust up into a sausage shape, then twist it around itself. Place it onto a greaseproof paper-lined baking sheet. Stir together 3 1/2 ounces of finely sliced cured ham with 2 diced bell peppers, 3 roughly chopped and pitted black olives, and chopped basil leaves. Tuck the mixture into the cracks of the twist, and add a trickle of olive oil. Let rest for 30 minutes, then bake for 25 minutes at 400 °F. Right when you take it out of the oven, add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, and dig in immediately!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!