- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup milk (preheated)
- salt, pepper
- garlic juice
- white wine
- cooked shrimp crab or lobster
Level of difficulty Average
Make a white sauce using butter milk flour.
Add garlic juice white wine salt and pepper to taste.
Mixture should be fairly thick.
Add seafood and remove from heat.
Spread on pizza dough or platina crust.
Add mushrooms, peppers and top with cheese.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!