Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower
- 2 cups low fat mozzarella
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan (jar parmesan will not work)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (or garlic salt)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook cauliflower, drain and put through ricer. Add eggs, cheese and spices. Spread in pizza pan (or 1/4 sheet pan) Bake in pre-heated 450 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
Remove from oven and immediately top with your favorite toppings. I use everything from fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, and basil...to the standard pepperoni, black olives and additional mozzarella...anything goes.
Place back into oven under broiler, just until cheese.toppings are melted and bubbling.
This tastes best, straight from the broiler, but can be reheated.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!