Cauliflower with cheese
- Steam cauliflower
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake in the oven
Top with honey
You'll also love
- Brussels Sprouts in Creamy Lime... 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Pizza Muffins 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Corn Chowder 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mom's Mexican Rice 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken & Dressing Bake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheese Casserole 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 2.5/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!