Cauliflower cheese recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cauliflower cheese recipes
Cauliflower with cheesesauceRecipewe ♡
Slightly boil cauliflower in salted water
- 2 oz butter
- 2oz all purp flour
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp hot mustard
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- salt and pepper to taste
Cauliflower with cheese
- Steam cauliflower