What to do with cauliflower and cheese - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cauliflower and cheese recipes
Cauliflower with cheesesauceRecipewe ♡
Slightly boil cauliflower in salted water
- 2 oz butter
- 2oz all purp flour
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp hot mustard
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- salt and pepper to taste
Baked Cauliflower with Buffalo Sauce and Home Made Blu Cheese Dressing
Baked Cauliflower with Buffalo Sauce and blu Cheese Dressing
- Cauliflower ,Buffalo Sauce and Blu Cheese Dressing
Roasted Cauliflower & Whipped Goat Cheese
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
Preheat oven to 475°. Bring wine, oil, kosher salt, juice, butter, red pepper flakes, sugar, bay leaf, and 8 cups ...
- ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- 2 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 head of cauliflower, leaves removed
- WHIPPED GOAT CHEESE
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces feta
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for serving
- Coarse sea salt (for serving) *I used Pink Himalayan Salt
SlowCooker Cauliflower Mac N Cheese
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Slow-cooker, easy kid-friendly mac and cheese recipe for weeknight dinner
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni, I used a high fiber version
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup minced cauliflower florets (approximately 1 medium head)
- 2 and ½ cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- ½ tablespoon yellow mustard