How to make mac and cheese with bechamel - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Mac and cheese with bechamel recipes
Bacon Mac and Cheese
Macaroni and cheese in a velvety sauce laced with bacon bits and gooey cheese
- 3 cups (750 mL) Elbow macaroni
- 2 Cloves garlic
- .25 cup (60 mL) Butter
- .25 cup (60 mL) Flour
- 1 tbsp (5 mL) Mustard powder
- 3.5 cups (875 mL) Milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1.75 cups (425 mL) Grated Cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) Grated Asiago
- 6 Slices Maple Leaf® Bacon cooked and cut in half 6 Slices Bacon cooked chopped
- Salt and pepper -
Lasagna with peas carrots and broccoli
Prepare the broccoli under running water, by cutting its stem and cooking it briefly: no more than 5 minutes to ste...
- lasagna noodles
- 1 large onion
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 can of small peas carrots
- One beautiful bouquet of broccoli
- 1 brick tomato sauce
- grated cheese
Homemade Mac & Cheese
Boil pasta al dente, about 7 minutes and drain
- 1 quart milk (4 cups)
- 1 lb. pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tbsp.. salt
SlowCooker Cauliflower Mac N Cheese
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Slow-cooker, easy kid-friendly mac and cheese recipe for weeknight dinner
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni
- I used a high fiber version
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup minced cauliflower florets (approximately 1 medium head)
- 2 and ½ cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- ½ tablespoon yellow mustard
Mac and Cheese with a spicy kick
By Simoneskitchen, In Simone's Kitchen
The ultimate comfort food for me is a good Mac and Cheese and turns out I never made one myself before! So here is ...
- 200 gr pasta to choice
- 100 gr grated cheese (I used a cheese that wasn't very old
- but I will go for a more mature cheese next time)
- 25 gr blue cheese (I used Danish blue)
- 45 gram butter
- 2-3 tbsp of flour
- 1/2 tl ground chili
- 1/2 tl fresh thyme
- 100 gr green peas
- 400 ml milk
- 25 gram hazelnuts
- 20 gram butter
- 2 tbsp panko