Lasagna with peas carrots and broccoli
- lasagna noodles
- 1 large onion
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 can of small peas carrots
- One beautiful bouquet of broccoli
- 1 brick tomato sauce
- Salt, pepper, thyme, bay
- grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare the broccoli under running water, by cutting its stem and cooking it briefly: no more than 5 minutes to steam, 7-10 minutes in boiling water, 6-8 minutes in microwave. Mince the garlic and onion and sauté in a little olive oil. When the onion is golden, add the ground beef, mix and add the peas carrots and broccoli. Then add the tomato sauce, spice (salt, pepper, thyme, bay leaves) and simmer over low heat.
Meanwhile make your béchamel. (1/2 cup flour, 3 tbsp butter, 1 1/2 tbsp of milk). In a large pot, melt butter over a minute in the microwave. Take it out and add flour, stirring well. Bring the milk to a boil, let boil a few moments. Pour milk mixture over the flour / butter, whisking. Season. Replace everything in the microwave for 1 minute. While whipping, it's ready.
To prepare, start with a layer of lasagna noodles at the bottom of a large baking dish.
Then put half of your tomato sauce
Repeat with a second layer of lasagna noodles.
Pour over the rest of your tomato sauce and end with a third layer of lasagna.
Finish with your bechamel and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes at 400 °.
You'll also love
- Lasagna 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- FARFALLE WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER... 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Spiced Beef cheeks with Carrots... 3.7/5 (104 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beet and carrot juice 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Baked Broccoli 3.8/5 (58 Votes)
- Broccoli and Rice casserole 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Salmon Leek Lasagna 3.4/5 (257 Votes)
- Split Pea Soup 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.