- 1 Box Dreamfield Low Carb Lasagna Noodles
- 8 oz fat free Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 c Egg Beaters
- 16 oz Ragu
- 1 lb ground beef
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Make noodles according to the package.
Brown ground beef.
Mix together Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, and Egg beaters.
Cover the bottom of 9x13 pan with Ragu. Add a layer of noodles, followed by a layer of cheese mixture. Then another layer of noodles, followed by a layer of meat and sauce. Continue to layer ending with a layer of meat and sauce.
Bake for 1 hour in a 350 degree oven.
You'll also love
- Italian Meatballs 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- FARFALLE WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER... 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Mac N Cheese 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Meatloaf Or Italian Meatballs 3.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes #1 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Tomato sauce 3.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 3.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Italian Salad 3.6/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe