- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 oz chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 3/4 tbsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a small pan, saute onion and garlic until onion is clear.
Add all ingredients to a bowl.
Roll into 1 inch balls. Brown over medium to medium-high heat until cooked throughout.
You'll also love
- Hamburger, Potato Rival Soup A.K.A... 3.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Doritos Taco Salad 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Randy Loaf 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Daddy's spare ribs 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce by Jackie Larsen 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Meatballs 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Easiest Italian Chicken Bake 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.