Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 oz chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 3/4 tbsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a small pan, saute onion and garlic until onion is clear.
Add all ingredients to a bowl.
Roll into 1 inch balls. Brown over medium to medium-high heat until cooked throughout.
You'll also love
- Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- New Orleans Jambalaya 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes #1 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Lamb, Feta, and Caramelised Onion... 3.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Cocktail Meatballs 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Breakfast Biscuit Bake 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- saucey balls 2.5/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe