- 1 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of season salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Using a mixer, mix all ingredients until smooth. Dip out 1 inch balls and roll smooth. Bake at 300 for 12 minutes. Add tooth picks for eating.
1 cup of bbq sauce
1/2 cup of honey
Mix together to use to dip meatballs in.
You'll also love
- Easy Roast Beef 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- All Hail the Kale Chips! 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Chicken Bake 3.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Charlotte's Slush 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Shepard's Pie 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Honey garlic rice 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Weekend Potato Salad 2.9/5 (44 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.