Hot Artichoke Dip
A hot and cheesy dip served with crackers. Makes a great appetizer or party dish.
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (mashed and shredded)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
In a casserole dish, mix all ingredients together.
Preheat oven to 350 and bake for about 30 minutes or until top is browning
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!