How to make mozzarella starters - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Mozzarella starters recipes
Mini Spinach/Artichoke Dip Cream Puffs (makes 36)
Basic Cream Puff meets Spinach Artichoke Dip! This clever twist brings you a delicious, flavorful appetizer that e...
- Cream Puffs:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Spinach Dip Filling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup frozen
- chopped spinach
- ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 garlic clove
Tomato mozzarella toast
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
Tomato mozzarella toast. Discover our recipe
- Parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
Hot Artichoke Dip
A hot and cheesy dip served with crackers
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (mashed and shredded)