Mozzarella chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Mozzarella chicken recipes
Grilled Mozzarella-Stuffed Chicken
Cut a wide pocket in each chicken breast half, taking care to not cut through back or sides
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 3/4 Cup Lawry's Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade divided
- 4 Slices Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Jar (7 oz) Roasted Red Peppers (drained)
Chicken Tomato and Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350 F Wash and seed peppers and cut into small pieces (very small)
- 5 chicken cutlets
- 1 package of knorr tomato mozzarella soup
- 1 large red pepper
- scant cup heavy cream
- scant 1/2 cup of water
- 1 package of mozzarella